A circular drive brings you to this well designed home with a covered wood porch. The entry is tile and you face floor to ceiling windows that frame an incredible view of the mountains. The living room features a wood burning fireplace which is a great heat source. There is a fan to blow the heat out into the room and out the back side down the hall. An open floor plan with vaulted ceilings and 2 sliding glass doors to take you to patios that are covered or open to enjoy your outdoor space. The kitchen has quality cabinets with pull out shelving/garbage and tons of granite countertop space to spread out your cooking projects. Built-in glass front display cabinets and a granite side board offer additional storage. The mudroom/laundry room is just around the corner and it has built in bench, cabinets, coat area and granite top counters for the utility sink and built in front load washer and dryer. There is a ½ bath for your convenience.
From the front entry you can also enter the glass door den with built in library shelving. This room could be a fourth bedroom, if needed. Down the hall is the main floor full bath with water closet. The guest bedroom has wonderful views of the valley. Across the hall is the en-suite master bedroom and bath. The bedroom has a sliding glass door to a patio and a propane fireplace next to a wall of library shelving which makes a cozy place to curl up and read a book. The bath features a double sink vanity, jetted soaking tub with mountain view, large walk in shower and two walk in closets with built in dressers.
The loft area is set up as a guest quarters with a full bath and has both heating and air conditioning. This bedroom is also a wonderful crafting room and second office with built in desk area. The crafting table with pull out counter extension and many drawers and cupboards was designed for quilting and sewing projects but will meet the needs of many hobbies. This space is well lit with natural light.
There is a second laundry in the attached 784 sf garage. (This washer and dryer are not included) This space is vented and houses the pressure tank with 2 propane instant Rennai hot water heaters. No waiting for hot water throughout the home, as it has a hot water recirculating system. The home is served by a built in vacuum system with areas that have a sweep to the suction under the cupboards.
A covered breezeway leads to the 1380 square foot heated shop that is well-lit by a retrofit from florescent lights to LED (2019). The workshop is heated by both a woodstove (EPA) and an electric furnace. This is a perfect project area and man cave. There is room for your equipment, plus storage cabinets and workspaces with a separate office and a ½ bath. The office and shop have windows with blinds. The loft area for material storage has access by an exterior stairway. A level RV parking spot has 30 AMP electric and sewer and a water line can be run from the backside of the shop.
- The home, shop and garage all have cedar siding / the siding was treated in 2017.
- All window coverings included. Remote control blinds in living room and over jetted tub.
- Wood floors new 2018.
- Heat: In all floors, wood burning fireplace, Propane Heat Pump and A/C, electric cadet wall units.
- Master Bedroom: Built-in dressers inside 2 walk-in closets for him and her leave more space in bedroom.
- Includes: Dacor propane kitchen range, built in microwave, Bosch Dishwasher, garbage disposal, weather station.
- Remotes: Front security gate, 2 car garage and 1 shop door, Honeywell remote for Heat pump and A/C.
- Pressed concrete patios off kitchen/dining and master bedroom.
- Security system with motion detectors inside home. ( Annual monitor fee Safeguard Security-Enterprise OR approx. $260 )
- Sprinkler system covers lawn and flower beds. Serviced by Eastern Oregon Landscape 2019.
- Whole house built in vacuum system.
- The shop was built in 2008 and had a new metal roof installed in 2017.
- Storage is ample throughout the home, garage, shop and solar power building.
- Inside parking for up to 7 vehicles.
- 45 panel solar panel system with converter. Sell power back to PPL. 2nd driveway to solar building.
Vehicle storage in this building and gravel pad for extra parking.
- Average electric last 12 months: $130.
- Average propane use 1 year (W.C. Grain Growers): 1250 gallons.